Our discussion forums are available to anyone to read, but you must be a member to reply or start new topics. Log-in or register to get started.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Kathleen Heinrich
      Participant

Do you have any specific resources for wound care knowledge since there is not a chapter in Campbell on it and no study guide?

Jessica Lewis
      Participant

Unfortunately, Helen and I don’t have any really great resources for wound care. Most of the primary pediatric text books do not include any of that information. Most of my information comes from my PT school days. I can work on trying to find a good resource for you over the next week and send it your way though if I find one!

Kathleen Heinrich
      Participant

Thanks so much!

Caroline Hart
      Participant

There is a chapter on the burn unit where they discuss wounds a little bit in the 4th Edition of Campbell. The case study files pediatric book also has 2 burn chapters and 1 wound care chapter that provides a good review.

Jessica Lewis
      Participant

Yes! The 4th edition of Campbell does have a great burn chapter if you have this edition of the text. It’s harder to find if you have newer editions. Thank you for pointing this out Caroline and for you other recommendations!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘PCS Advantage Live Chat – 2/13/2022’ is closed to new topics and replies.