Our discussion forums are available to anyone to read, but you must be a member to reply or start new topics. Log-in or register to get started.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Kara Schneider
      Participant

Hey everyone,

Hope your studies are all going well. Does anyone have any good tips they’ve found helpful with the outcome measures master list? Since there are so many, has anyone tried grouping them or categorizing to aide in memorizing all of the cut-off scores?

Thanks,
      Kara

Hi Kara! Thanks for this question! I hope others will have some more advice for you, but I can offer what worked for my learning style.

I find it helpful to group the outcome measures by diagnosis. I think it’s helpful to use the EDGE Task Force documents and Core Outcome Measures CPG as a starting point. As you review the EDGE and CPG documents, refer to the master list to learn the important points for each outcome measure. This will hopefully allow to you get a feel for the relative importance of each measure (based on how highly rated they are) as you are studying.

Chrissy

Jackie Gomes
      Participant

That’s exactly what I have found helpful to do. Group by diagnosis and start with the EDGE and CPG. Also I have found it useful to print out and group together the actual forms of some of the outcome measures, so as to get a visual of the items being tested and cut off scores

Jackie

Kara Schneider
      Participant

Sounds great, thanks so much!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.