Our discussion forums are available to anyone to read, but you must be a member to reply or start new topics. Log-in or register to get started.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

The OCS Advantage is now live. This thread can be used to discuss and clarify any topics introduced in the course and its exams. Marcus and Nick (the OCS Advantage instructors) check the forums regularly. You can also reach us by email at ocsadvantage@rehabknowledge.com.

Kendra Baker
      Participant

I’m probably asking a stupid question, but on the video for nerve entrapments he talks about this course having a good outline/resource for this topic. Is there an actual document or is this just in regards to types of practice questions?

Thank you so much for your time and help!

Nick Smith
        Participant

Kendra,

Thanks for the question!
        Currently they are embedded into the study guides per section. You will also find many examples in the practice questions. We are currently in the process of creating a standalone document which should be available in the next few weeks! Stay tuned.

Happy studying,

Nick

Kendra Baker
        Participant

Awesome! Thank you so much!

Brittany Short
      Participant

I am getting confused with sensitivity and specificity. I know the SpIN and SnOUT, however, when I am studying other sources, it is saying specificity is good at detecting true negatives, which would make me think that is for ruling out? Does anyone have clarification?

Brittany Short
      Participant

Thank you! This is helpful. I may have to read it a few more times, but that did help me confirm in my head!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.