Our discussion forums are available to anyone to read, but you must be a member to reply or start new topics. Log-in or register to get started.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Karen C
      Participant

Hi! When can we schedule our exam date? I know I read on the website about early January, but for some reason, I had written down that we could begin scheduling our test date on December 11th (based on another email I received, but cannot find at the moment).
      Please clarify. I really don’t want to miss the scheduling date!

Hi Karen,
      Exam scheduling information will be issued on January 16. An email will be sent with information on how to schedule the date and location to sit for your exam. (https://specialization.apta.org/)

Chrissy

Karen C
        Participant

I saw the same information on the website, but I went and looked based on what I had heard from a friend and from what Emilia had said on this forum.
        I was able to book my exam and many of the testing dates are GONE already!
        I am so happy I went on but upset about the misinformation from the APTA.

I hope people don’t get closed out due to this…

Emilia Condery
      Participant

Hey I don’t know if this is helpful but I was able to schedule my exam today (Dec. 11, 2023). I did not get an email but I went through the APTA application site. It will take you to the PSI testing website where you can schedule!

Karen C
        Participant

Thanks for letting me know! I thought I heard something about December 11th, but then I couldn’t find where I had heard it! At least I know I am not crazy now!! LOL!!!

Candice McCoy
      Participant

I reached out to the general questions email through ABPTS. You can
      technically go to PSI from the log in portal and schedule now. However, from the response email I got they said to wait until you have the official email from them (should be coming out later this week 12/11/2023) so that everything links correctly. Hope that helps!

Thanks, Emilia and Candice, for this updated information! I love when others who are actively preparing for the NCS exam jump in here because you have the most current info! 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.