The PCS Advantage contains content to help guide your preparation for the ABPTS pediatrics specialist certification examination and also expand your overall pediatric physical therapy knowledge. The exam questions and study guides are designed to facilitate a more organized and efficient study approach.
The PCS Advantage includes:
- Two 100-question practice exams with detailed explanations of correct answers
- One 100-question case-based practice exam with detailed explanations of correct answers
- 15 study guides with over 160 pages of content on the following topics: cardiac and pulmonary conditions, developmental coordination disorder, early development, infant development, lab values, motor control and motor learning, musculoskeletal conditions, musculoskeletal development, myelomeningocele, neonatal practice, outcome measures, pediatric athlete, research and statistics, spinal cord injury, and traumatic brain injury
- A list of suggested readings to enhance your studies
- Access to the free Rehab Knowledge Advantage discussion forum
The PCS Advantage qualifies for 24 contact hours of self-study continuing education. Contact us and we will supply the necessary materials to complete the individual CEU application in your state.
What questions do you have? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll respond within 48 hours.