The PCS Advantage contains content to help guide your preparation for the ABPTS pediatrics specialist certification examination and expand your overall pediatric physical therapy knowledge. The exam questions and study guides are designed to facilitate a more organized and efficient study approach.
The PCS Advantage includes:
- Two 125-question practice exams with detailed explanations of correct answers
- One 105-question case-based practice exam with detailed explanations of correct answers
- 22 study guides with over 300 pages of content on the following topics: autism spectrum disorder, cardiac and pulmonary conditions, common pediatric medications, developmental coordination disorder, early development, early power mobility, infant development, motor control and motor learning, musculoskeletal conditions, musculoskeletal development, myelomeningocele, neonatal practice, neuromuscular disease, outcome measures, pediatric athlete, pediatric burn care, pediatric genetic conditions, professionalism/ethics/legal issues, pediatric lab values, research and statistics, spinal cord injury, and traumatic brain injury
- A list of suggested readings to enhance your studies
- Access to the free Rehab Knowledge Advantage discussion forum
The PCS Advantage qualifies for 29.25 contact hours of self-study continuing education. Contact us and we will supply the necessary materials to complete the individual CEU application in your state.
Join the more than 230 people who have enrolled in the PCS Advantage to date. Check out feedback from previous course participants here.
What questions do you have? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll respond within 48 hours.
If you follow the PCS Advantage plan and fail to pass the PCS exam, we will extend your access to the course materials for an additional year, provided the following requirements are met:
– Course registered to the individual taking the PCS exam
– Individual registered for and completes PCS exam in 2023
– Enroll in the PCS Advantage course between 3/31/2022 and 1/15/2023
– Score at least 75% on all PCS Advantage practice exams by 2/23/2023
– Provide official statement from ABPTS regarding failure to pass exam