Our discussion forums are available to anyone to read, but you must be a member to reply or start new topics. Log-in or register to get started.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Sarah Johannigmeier
      Participant

Do you have any data or thoughts on what past participants scored on your practice exams on average and if that correlated to them successfully passing the PCS? Thanks!

Jessica Lewis
      Participant

Hi Sarah!

This is a great question but I do not have that data. I can check with Chrissy (the RKA founder) to see if she can pull that data. I can look into that over the next week and if it is available, I can let you know! We do know that last year we had a 96% pass rate for the exam. This is higher than the overall national average for the exam so we are confident that our materials do give you a boost when you are finally sitting to take the exam.

Jessica Lewis
      Participant

Update: Chrissy is going to work on getting this data and post average score later today.

Sarah Johannigmeier
      Participant

Excellent- thanks!

Hi Sarah,

I apologize for the delay! Caring for a two-week-old baby girl has temporarily slowed my response times! The average score on the first attempt for the PCS Advantage practice exams is around 70-80% with scores improving to 85-88% on subsequent attempts. As Jessica mentioned, the pass rate on the PCS exam for our participants is 96% – so, if you are scoring in this range on our practice exams, you are likely on track to perform well on the PCS exam. Hope this helps!

Chrissy

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘PCS Advantage Live Chat – 2/13/2021’ is closed to new topics and replies.