I realized I had posted in this in your Welcome section. Here it is again:
1. Where does Perception-Action theory fit in with the theories mentioned in your handout– is that part of ecological theory?
2. Where does Cognitive theory fit in (trial/error learning)
3. Finally, is Dynamics Systems Theory the same as Systems theory you have on your handout or is it completely different?
I addressed a similar question last night in the forum that might also be helpful.
1. The perceptual action system is related to motor control; an example is motor control strategies for meeting the essential requirements for steady-state gait (including the requirements for postural control and movement).
2. I am not sure about cognitive theory? There is a strong component of cognition in motor learning which is seen in most theories and approaches/strategies (included in the study guide).
3. Yes, dynamic systems theory is the same. My reference (Shumway-Cook & Woollacott uses both terms.