Our discussion forums are available to anyone to read, but you must be a member to reply or start new topics. Log-in or register to get started.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Sheila Madden
      Participant

How would you structure the final weeks of study. I have been through all of the material (Campbell, MedBridge, your material). I am overwhelmed by the volume of content I have now to review.

Jessica Lewis
      Participant

I would focus on the areas that you are less confident in. For example, if you practice in outpatient developmental pediatrics and 90% of your caseload is CP, that is your strength. You might want to put more effort in reviewing areas that you are less familiar with – cardiopulmonary, inpatient lab values, etc. I think our study guides are a nice overview of many of the texts and articles you might have already reviewed. Use them and questions you are consistently missing on practice exams to determine what your weaknesses are and then really focus on those areas when you are studying.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘PCS Advantage Live Chat – 2/13/2021’ is closed to new topics and replies.