Our discussion forums are available to anyone to read, but you must be a member to reply or start new topics. Log-in or register to get started.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ashley Fox
      Participant

is there anything not listed in the dsp that you wished you would have studied

Jessica Lewis
      Participant

I think the information listed in the DSP is pretty comprehensive and covers everything you will need to know. ABPTS states that there will not be any information on the test outside of what is listed in the DSP. There are some more difficult areas to really be able to study for and areas that we had more difficult generating questions about – for example workplace leadership and professional behaviors. Even though this is a small part of the test, those questions still haunt me because they were questions that are very difficult to know how to study for and I think is just something that you have to work out in your head pulling on your past leadership and professional behavior experiences.

DSP outline (if you haven’t already found this): http://www.abpts.org/Resources/ExamOutlines/Pediatrics/

Ashley Fox
      Participant

Thank you! I totally agree with the workplace leadership and professional behaviors- did you find any resources that helped you?

Jessica Lewis
      Participant

I was fortunate to have just completed a residency and that helped build those skills. The APTA also has a good resources about ethics and professionalism – https://www.apta.org/your-practice/ethics-and-professionalism
      If you’re an APTA member, they have additional resources including a monthly publication about ethics and professionalism.
      The APTA learning center also has a series of professionalism modules you can complete.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘PCS Advantage Live Chat – 2/13/2021’ is closed to new topics and replies.