Our discussion forums are available to anyone to read, but you must be a member to reply or start new topics. Log-in or register to get started.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Jon Little
      Participant

Hi All,

Has anyone had trouble getting the course certificate? When I click the link to download the certificate I get the message “There has been a critical error on this website.”

Thanks,
      Jon

Hi Jon,
      I emailed your course certificate to you on February 17. I will resend it now in case it ended up in your spam folder. The website no longer supports automatic generation of the certificates, which is why you are getting that error message. This link provides more directions regarding the certificate process: http://rehabknowledge.com/frequently-asked-questions/
      Thanks!
      Chrissy

Jackie Gomes
      Participant

Quick question- Once you get the course certificate, you can still access all course material as usual right?

Thanks,
      Jackie

Yes! You’ll retain access until March 31 regardless of when the certificate is issued!

Jackie Gomes
      Participant

Thanks Chrissy! Good to know that date!!

Lesley Baires
      Participant

Hi Chrissy, I have not yet received my certificate either. Can you please email it to me? Thank you!

Katelyn Scheulen
      Participant

Hi Chrissy! I think that I’ve hit all the requirements to receive my certificate, but haven’t received it (and wasn’t in spam). Could you resend it, or let me know if I’m missing something? Thanks!

Margaret Frank
      Participant

Hi Chrissy

Having a similar experience as the above participants. I filled out the course survey last week. Can you please re send the certificate?

Thank you so much
      Maggie

Hi Margaret,
        I sent your certificate to the email address we have on file on March 20. I just re-sent it, but maybe check your spam folder in case it is not reaching your inbox.
        Chrissy

For anyone who is missing your certificate, the most common issue is not completing the complete case-based exam (you can submit the exam without answering any questions to meet this requirement). Please make sure you are completing all the requirements for your certificate, which will automatically notify me to generate your certificate. If you have met all the requirements and not received your certificate within 48 hours, check your spam folder. If you still haven’t received it, feel free to post on here or email me and I’ll be happy to take care of it! Just want to save you some time trying to chase down your certificate of completion. ๐Ÿ™‚

kreihm1
      Participant

Hi Chrissy, Sorry this is very late, but I filled out the course survey and completed all exams (including the case based exam) and never received the certificate of completion. Can you please re-send the certificate?

yinghua zhang
      Participant

HiChrissy, I haven’t received my course certification yet. Could u please email it to me? Thanks,

Mary Grace Doroteo
      Participant

Hi Chrissy,

I, too, havenโ€™t received my certificate. Can you send it to me as well?

Thank you so much.

Grace

These certificates have been sent out. During the exam window, I batch certificates and generate them all a couple times a week in order to prioritize more urgent exam questions. If you don’t receive your certificate within a few days, the most common issue is not completing the complete case-based exam (you can submit the exam without answering any questions to meet this requirement). Please make sure you are completing all the requirements for your certificate, which will automatically notify me to generate your certificate.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.