Our discussion forums are available to anyone to read, but you must be a member to reply or start new topics. Log-in or register to get started.

Hi Meredith! Unfortunately, we haven’t found a good way to block all the spam posts while preserving access to everyone. I manually remove the spam posts a couple time a week to keep the forums as clean as possible. Hopefully we will find a solution soon!

My advice regarding prioritization of the modules and organizing your study process is to review the neuro-anatomy module first without investing too much time – just to have some of the divisions of the nervous system fresh in your mind. Then, it helped me to delve into specific diagnoses, including the affected pathways, as well as physical therapy evaluations and treatment ideas. I found it was easier to attend to specific diagnoses that I could “see” in my patients. When I was studying for the NCS exam, I thought about specific patients I was working with or had treated in the past and tried to map out which pathways, etc. were affected. This forced me to learn neuro-anatomy in a way that didn’t feel as overwhelming as trying to learn all the pathways at once. Also, the NCS exam has more clinical-based questions, so you will be asked to apply knowledge about neuro-anatomy more often than to name specific axonal connections. Does that make sense?

Also, it would be awesome if you could forward the CEU confirmation email to ncsadvantage@rehabknowledge.com. Thanks so much!